Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Keepsake Catalogues

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amsinstl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was browsing ebay and came across these, billed as Keepsake Catalogues:
    Josefina's Keepsake Catalogue
    Felicity's Keepsake Catalogue
    Kirsten's Keepsake Catalogue
    Addy's Keepsake Catalogue

    Has anyone seen these before? Were they sent out to select mailing list or were they sent if someone buys part of the collection?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Kirsten's Keepsake Catalogue. The odd thing is mine doesn't have an area for the address anywhere on it. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 10, 2005 09:52 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You would think that AG would take the hint that people really would like to have a complete catalog. That would be wonderful if they would re-issue individual catalogs, but I'm not holding my breath.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember these at all! I really wish AG would re-issue them!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to have a complete catalogue for each of the historical dolls. It would be really great if AG decided to come out with these again!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member amsinstl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dolllover,
    How and when did you get yours? Did you get it because you bought the entire collection or part of it or was it a special issue?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I got it in the mail around 2000.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try to take a picture of it this weekend.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Josefina's.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also have Josefina's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •